There are a number of ways you can help the Hockey Foundation from:
- Making a donation now
- Setting up a monthly donation
- Adding a donation when you register at the start of the hockey season
- Leaving a donation in your will (bequest)
Please join us and be part of a sustainable investment that will deliver a lifetime of opportunities for future generations. An investment in the Hockey Foundation is an investment in making Kiwis healthy through hockey.
Your donation will help improve the health of Kiwis through the growth and development of hockey in New Zealand. Funds raised by the Hockey Foundation will:
- Enable 200,000 Kiwi kids to participate in hockey programmes by 2020
- Support health, wellbeing and leadership through hockey in our communities
- Provide pathways for players
Donations are tax deductible and there is no minimum donation.
If you wish to make a large donation, please call Hockey NZ CEO Ian Francis on 09 630 2932 to discuss your wishes.